Aurifil and AGF: A Sewing Paradise
January 29, 2016
Hello Makers of the world,
We hope everyone had a wonderful week, and what a better way to end it than announcing our next joint giveaway. A few months ago, we decided to re-brand our Aurifil boxes to better match with the identity of each AGF designer, and i think we did just that. Each of the boxes (large & small) come in a variety of thread weights, that was hand picked and curated by the designers to better match their designs and other AGF collections.
We have a feeling you might have a thing for fabric and thread, so why not have a giveaway, right? You can enter to win the following prizes:
- A mixed selection of prints from the featured designer's collection(s) with coordinating AGF solids. (15 fat quarters)
- A large box of the designer's Aurifil threads (12 spools)
- Small box of the designer's Aurifil threads (10 spools)
This giveaway will run for 10 days (weekends not included) starting Feb 1st. Each day a different designer will be featured, so feel free to re-post all the images you want. Each winner will be announced the following day, in the caption of that day's giveaway. (ei: Monday's winner will be announced on Tuesday and so on so and forth.)
How to participate: please read carefully, as all steps will be verified. Private IG accounts aren't eligible to participate. This giveaway is open to those outside USA.
- Follow on IG - @ArtgalleryFabrics, @aurifilthread + the AGF designer displayed in the image. (a different designer will be featured everyday)
- Tag 5 friends that you think, would love to participate in this giveaway.
- Re-post the image of the the bundle you will like to win, along with 2 Aurifill boxes. (as displayed in the image)
- When re-posting the image, let us know why, you would like to be the lucky winner of this $150+ prize.
- Remember to use #AURIFILforAGF to ensure your post comes out in our daily pool.
This giveaway is valued at $150+! Get ready to be in sewing paradise when creating with Aurifil threads and Art Gallery Fabrics. Good luck!