Do you hear that? It’s the roar of our sewing machines going at full speed as we finish last minute gifts for our love ones. We know this time of year can be hectic with tons to do and creativity running at full speed. For this reason, we’ve prepared a few things that will make the holiday season a bit easier…at least when it comes to choosing last minute presents.
We all have friends and loved ones with different styles and we want them to love every bit of their handmade gifts. Here are a few projects that are simple, useful, and have FREE PATTERNS! They’re sure to impress all of your crafty friends. Enjoy!
For the student:
A girl can never have enough bags, and these are spacious enough to store tons of books, journals, and even lunch!
- Pack the Back | Made with Hello Bear by Bonnie Christine
- Blank Pages Messenger Bag | Made with Sketchbook by Sharon Holland
- Desert Fringe Bag | Made with Bound By April Rhodes
- Milla Bag | Made with Millie Fleur by Bari J.
For the fashionista:
These accessories will make your friends’ outfits stand out in any crowd. People are sure to ask,“Where did you get that…?”
- Pastiche Tote | Made with Artisan by Pat Bravo
- Sparkle Dress | Made with Wild & Free by Maureen Cracknell
- Petalums Headwrap | Made with Winged by Bonnie Christine
- Belts & Buckles | Made with Indelible by Katarina Roccella
For the decorator:
It’s always fun to add a little pop of color to your home décor! These accessories for the home are stylish yet functional and customizable to fit anyone’s style.
- Trail & Travels Table Runner | Made with Wanderer by April Rhodes
- Confection Kitchen Set | Made with Rapture (Fabric collection and tutorial by Pat Bravo)
- Grocery Bag Holder | Made with Color me Retro (Fabric collection and tutorial by Jeni Baker)
- Straight Up Down Pillow | Made with Emmy Grace by Bari J.
All of these projects are great gift options and you can make them even more special with AGF Gift Tags! The AGF graphic design team has prepared lovely printable gift tags featuring some prints from our fabric designers to add the finishing touches to all of your gifts. Download, print, cut, and personalize away!
To download the tags, click on the links to view the options we’ve prepared for you.
As always, thanks for inspiring and stay creative!