We have joined together with sponsors Angela Walters, Aurifil, Craftsy and Quilters Dream Batting to bring you the "Make It Right Challenge." This challenge is all about inspiring a creative process that makes you think outside the box.
Now you may think "Different how?"
Well, the way this challenge works is quite different. First off the public will pick the winner. So you know you have to put forth your best effort into the projects and its presentation. Secondly you must use every inch of the Right Angles panel –leave no scrap behind! Lastly be creative and don’t be afraid of color.
Create your best project and win CASH PRIZES as well as SWAG BASKETS filled with goodies from AGF and our sponsors!!
Now for the nitty-gritty (you know, the how-to’s, why’s and how’s of it all)
To enter, you must submit the following:
- (1) Make It Right OFFICIAL Challenge Form per project
- (1) Picture of materials used per project
- (1) Picture of completed project
All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on June 6th. Public voting will commence on June 7th and will continue until 27th. Winners will be announced July 1st.
Prizes & Superlatives
There will be a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place chosen through People's Choice.
1st place - $500 plus a swag basket filled with goodies from our sponsors
2nd place - $300 plus a swag basket filled with goodies from our sponsors
3rd place - $200 plus a swag basket filled with goodies from our sponsors
1. Most creative
2. Best use of color
3. Best technique
4. Most creative use of thread
5. Most functional
* All superlative winners will win a swag basket filled with goodies from Art Gallery Fabrics and all of our lovely sponsors.
Have a question? Take a look over our Make It Right OFFICIAL Challenge Rules (updated 4/19) and FAQ sheet to see if we got you covered.
* To buy the panel please check with your LQS or any online shop that carries Textures by Angela Walters. Here is a list of shops currently carrying the Textures Right Angles Panel. Download Right Angles store list.
** UPDATES **
*Filler: Any use of a secondary fabric as background, sashing, border, binding, etc.
*Original works: we mean that you created it and sewed it. You may use published patterns BUT we encourage you to make it your own (i.e. - modify it)