August's challenge will be an apron. There are many tutorials around the web that can help you make this project and there will be no requirements ... So you can get creative with it.
Look around Pinterest and to some of your favorite bloggers for easy to follow patterns.
Below is one we made for our Paradise collection:
Make sure you have fun with it and you can apply any of the techniques you have learned to date... ahhh a requirement arises.
1. Must include 1 technique that has been used to date in the previous challenges.
As always the rules are:
1. Join our Facebook group to enter into the challenge, and "like us" if you want...
2. Must use Art Gallery Fabrics ONLY to make the projects.
3. Must be completed and submitted in the allotted time.
4. Must let your imagination run wild!
All entries must be submitted by 12 am on August 31, 2012.
They must be original works and use only AGF fabrics.
Judging: We will have 7 more people voting this month ... AGF team (5 votes), our great designer & creative director Pat Bravo (1 vote) and awesome designer Bari J. (1 vote.)
Participating in the AGF Project Challenge 2012 and you have blog? Want to add this badge to your Facebook pictures... Well go ahead, right-click the badge bellow or dowload it here and show your support!
May your thread be strong and your machine be speedy! Get set GO!!