Hey there Quilty Friends,
How was everyone's holiday? I had a blast visiting my family in Minnesota but very thankful to back in the sunny state of Florida. The holiday season isn't over yet though, it's time to celebrate the New Year! For those of you that have been following along with the AGF Quilt Block Collection we have introduced 21 new blocks this year and we are super excited to bring you more fun block tutorials in 2018. Today I would like to share the Top 10 Must Make Blocks of 2017. Below you will find all the details on how you can make some of these blocks to add to your quilt block resume.
Join in on the quilt block fun and sew up a block from the AGF Quilt Block Collection! Make your block with AGF Fabrics and post your creation on Instagram with the hashtag #AGFQuiltBlockCollection to be entered to win a fat quarter bundle of AGF's Latest New Collection! Two winners are chosen every month! Don't forget to tell all your quilty friends!
- Squares and Diamond Block made with Dollhouse Fabrics
- SeeSaw Block made with Floralia Fusion
- Endless Squares Block made with Esoterra Fabrics
- Shooting Star Block made with Indie Folk Fabrics
- Maltese Star Block made with Wild Bloom Fabrics
- Single Irish Chain Block made with Lambkin Fabrics
- Morning Star Block made with Spices Fusion
- Prairie Home Block made with Blush Fabrics
- Crossed Canoes Block made with Le Vintage Chic Fabrics
- Granny Square Block made with Soulful Fabric
Watch video below to find your next quilting project!