When we think of Autumn the first things that come to mind is leaves falling, mustard greens and neutral yellows, all of it with a side of pumpkins and Thanksgiving right? Well, here at AGF we like to boycott the conventional themes and popular color schemes, so we decided to break the norm and incorporate some florals this holiday season- and when it comes to florals, nobody talks big colorful flowers like our designer, Bari J.
We've put together a list of items- all containing florals- that you can use to break the norm too, but still remain close enough so that you and your house get that Thanksgiving feels.
1. Either if you're invited or hosting, walk into the room surrounded by the energy of vibrant flowers. One Still Life Crisp print, two clutches. Which one would you pick? Find the clutches patterns here.
2. What colors come to mind when setting the table this Thanksgiving? How about some rusty oranges and muddy reds? Then the Everlasting Blooms Berry print is just for you!
3. Those tiny details when setting the table do matter, don't leave your napkins behind- spruce them up with flowers too! Extra points for those brave ones combining prints.
4. Accessorize away, especially when a tutorial for these fall earrings is available. Using some Lively Rosebuds Burst print will make your fall outfit complete.
5. How does some rayon and knit outfits to coordinate the house sound? Lucky for you Wild Bloom has prints in both materials which can be paired up with solid knits as well :) Pants pattern available here and cropped tee tutorial.
6. Speaking of setting the table, how's your placemat game? What if we talk you into mixing those florals with some light denim, all paired up with some coordinating horizontal prints to match that binding! Placemat pattern available here.
7. Who says your furniture doesn't want a taste of the holidays too? Decorate your accent chairs with some florals too! We recommend the Everlasting Blooms Citrus print :)
Hope you all enjoyed the compilation of flowers, color and texture. Let me know if you tried 1,2,3 or all of these ideas! I would love to know your perspective so leave me a comment :)
P.S. For more Wild Bloom looks, take a look at the collection video!