Hey there makers!
Have I ever told you that one of my favorite things to do is to curate bundles for special occasions and holidays! There’s something so fun about combining tons of prints from our fabric designers to create a unique theme. Mixing and matching fabric collections also shows how our fabrics coordinate nicely with each other. Since Easter is only a few days away, I realized it’s the perfect time to put together a spring fabric bundle that works well for Easter!
Here are my 10 picks for the spring inspired bundle. From cute bunnies (you can’t have an Easter bundle without bunnies), to sweet flowers, and a few minimal geometrics this bundle can work well for a mini quilt, a bunny bib, or even a patchwork pillow! As far as the colors, I went for mints, light yellows, soft pink, and pops of coral when choosing the fabrics to keep a fresh color palette.
Check out all the collections that are featured in this sweet spring bundle:
- BON-48500 Perennial Renewal - Bountiful by Sharon Holland
- LT-10039 Bunny Hop Ginger - Littlest by AGF Studio
- SGE-24454 Primrose Field Light - Sage by Baru J.
- FUS-J-302 Bonbons Joyful - Joyful Fusions by AGF Studio
- FOR-47700 Wild Posy Flora - Forest Floor by Bonnie Christine
- ANE-87505 Bunny Binkies Funk - Anna Elise by Bari J.
- BON-38501 Gather Mellow - Bountiful by Sharon Holland
- LT-20030 Furry Tales Sweet - Littlest by AGF Studio
- PLG-12347 Jumpsie Daisy Sweetice - Playground by Amy Sinibaldi
- IBH-74204 Vie de Bohème Sunset - Indie Boheme by Pat Bravo
So what do you think? Are you dying to make something with these pretty prints? Well, it’s your lucky day because I’m giving away 2 fat quarter bundles! To enter the giveaway, simply fill out the form below. Giveaway ends Monday, April 17th at 12:00pm est. Good Luck!
I hope you enjoyed checking out a few of our fabrics that work well for spring. Feel free to let me know what’s on your spring sewing list.
Till next time,
Congrats Angela Short and Cindy DeLacey! You've won a fat quarter bundle of our curated Easter fabrics. Check your email.