A patchwork toy/stuffed animal. This challenge is just in time the Holidays coming up and will make a great gift for a special little one.
- Must use the "patchwork" technique
- Must use min of 3 fabrics for the body.
As always the rules are:
1. Join our Facebook group to enter into the challenge, and "like us" to always be in the know...
2. Must use Art Gallery Fabrics ONLY to make the projects.
3. Must be completed and submitted in the allotted time.
4. Must let your imagination run wild!
All entries must be submitted by 12 am on October 31, 2012.
They must be original works and use only AGF fabrics.
Judging: We will have 6 people voting this month ... AGF team (4 votes), our great designer & creative director Pat Bravo (1 vote) and awesome designer Bari J. (1 vote.)
And the WINNER of last months challenge is.....
This month had some amazing entries. We have come to hate voting because each project really has some amazing thought and work put into it and each one fits what you all need out of it.
We want to thank you all for joining us and really hanging in there...
Next month is the last month of the challenge and we have a nice lil project in store...
May your thread be strong and your machine speedy,
<3 Your AGF team