This month the challenge will be a traveling/portable mending kit. This kit will hold all the essentials (and maybe a bit more) necessary to make on-the-go mends.
Our mending kit features pockets to store thread, buttons and all types of notions as well as a pair of scissors and pin-cushion for your needles. This kit has it all.
Now for the requirements for this challenge are as follows:
1. Must fold in 3 parts.
2. Must contain a minimum of 2 pockets for storage.
3. Must store all essentials for a mending kit (i.e. scissors, measuring tape, buttons, needles, thread)
As always the rules are:
1. Join our Facebook group to enter into the challenge, and "like us" to always be in the know...
2. Must use Art Gallery Fabrics ONLY to make the projects.
3. Must be completed and submitted in the allotted time.
4. Must let your imagination run wild!
All entries must be submitted by 12 am on October 31, 2012.
They must be original works and use only AGF fabrics.
Judging: We will have 7 more people voting this month ... AGF team (5 votes), our great designer & creative director Pat Bravo (1 vote) and awesome designer Bari J. (1 vote.)
Participating in the AGF Project Challenge 2012 and you have blog? Want to add this badge to your Facebook pictures...
Well go ahead and download it here and show your support!
Ladies, good luck and may your thread be strong and machine speedy,
<3 AGF team