It is that time of the month when one challenge ends and a new one begins. Last month you all made wine bottle covers and included a drawstring technique with some embroidery (for bonus points.) Well as always ladies... you exceeded our expectations. You can look at the entries here.
We are in the middle of voting and some fierce words are being thrown around as to who is the winner.... you know we always get along but during this time of the month... well let's just say we all have "different" opinions..lol. I mean this in a good way because you all are so great.
There is a decline in entries... Remember that in order to qualify for the sewing machine at the end of the year you must have completed all 12 projects (you can turn them in later.. you just wouldn't qualify to win the 10 half-yards)
So now on to June's challenge.. A placemat.
1. Must use the ruffles technique.
2. Any shape you like but BONUS for a unique (functional) shape.
That's it ladies (and gents if there is one of you out there)
As always the rules are:
1. Join our Facebook group to enter into the challenge, and "like us" if you want...
2. Must use Art Gallery Fabrics ONLY to make the projects.
3. Must be completed and submitted in the allotted time.
4. Must let your imagination run wild!
All entries must be submitted by 12 am on June 30, 2012. They must be original works and use only AGF fabric.
Judging: We will have 7 more people voting this month ... AGF team (5 votes), our great designer & creative director Pat Bravo (1 vote) and awesome designer Bari J. (1 vote.)
May your thread be strong and your machine be speedy! Get set GO!!